General Terms and Conditions
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet store https://www.blondiart.com.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of a contract, the contract comes into effect with
Atelier: NOT ANOTHER WHITE CUBE
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet store does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract (“product“ as described in the product details).
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet store, the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet store.
The order is placed in the following steps:
- Selection of the desired product
- Confirmation by clicking the “Add to cart” button
- Checking the data in the shopping cart “View cart“
- Pressing the “Proceed to checkout” button
- Login to the Internet store after registration and entering the login details (e-mail address and password). Optionally, there is the possibility of ordering as a guest without registration.
- Checking or correction of the data entered.
- Clicking the “Place order” button to complete the purchase. Upon confirmation of payment the order is binding.
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer may, by pressing the “Back” button contained in the Internet browser, after checking the data, return to the Internet page on which the customer’s data are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the ordering process by closing the Internet browser. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) The General Terms and Conditions can be viewed at any time at https://www.blondiart.com/terms-and-conditions. You can view your past orders in our customer area under “My Account -> Orders”.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices shown in the internet store are the final prices including shipping costs. According to § 19 UStG the sales tax does not apply and therefore does not have to be shown.
(2) The consumer has the following payment options: direct bank transfer, major credit cards and PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen direct bank transfer, they are obligated to pay the purchase price immediately after completion of the order.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for shipment. In case of an exception the consumer will be contacted via email with the estimated delivery date. In the case of direct bank transfer, the delivery period begins the day after the payment has been made to the bank and for all other payment methods the day after the confirmed order. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the buyer until the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of a mail order purchase.
(3) The consumer has to report possible transport damages immediately to the deliverer and to inform us about it.
§5 Retention of title
We retain title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation according to the following provisions:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by sending an e-mail to [email protected] with a clear statement. The e-mail must contain the following information:
- That you are revoking the purchase contract concluded with you
- Date of the revocation
- Description of the goods
- Date of order
- Date of receipt of the goods
- Name / address of the consumer
We will contact you immediately regarding the return modalities.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
We will bear the costs of returning the goods.
The legal warranty regulations apply.
§8 Contract language
§ 9 Choice of law and place of jurisdiction
(1) The contractual relations between the provider and the customer shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
(2) The place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship between the costumer and the proivder shall be the registered office of the provider, provided that the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law.
§ 10 Severability clause
Should any provision of these General Terms and Conditions be invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
Status: January 2023
Created on the basis of Free AGB by agb.de